You are spoiled for choice when it comes to storage areas at Les Rouges Terres and it includes a serious Workshop to satisfy the needs of any Handyman. Covered parking for 3 cars, space for garden equipment and more… Wine ‘cellar’, Utility Room and even a small studio for teenage sleep-overs ( or pressing apples for homemade cider!)
- DOUBLE OPEN GARAGE – room for 2 cars and more. (Fuel tanks and boiler).
- WORKSHOP – large workbench, bags of storage space and work areas – separate storage room and loft space.
- WOOD BARN – very large barn currently used for storing firewood, recycling bins and gardening equipment.
- SINGLE GARAGE – with chest freezer
- THE ‘FORGE’ – with small mezzanine level sometimes used as a ‘studio’ style bedsit room for ‘teenager’ summer guests – ( Apple-press and shelving).
- THE ‘CAVE’ – large room with doors to the Fuel tank and Boiler currently used as wine ‘cellar’ and Utility Room ( Tumble drier).
- 4 other separate STORAGE ROOMS some with shelving and lots of space.